So you’re a dog lover. You watch a cute puppy video on Youtube and fall asleep in your big, comfy bed and that’s nice. A dog parent, though, has less time for such videos, and even less space in bed – it belongs to the dog now (it should be also noted that the reality of sleeping with your pooch is way less cute than you might imagine.) And it’s just one of the many differences between loving and having dogs seen by illustrator Kelly Angel.
Are you a dog lover or a dog parent? Vote for and comment on the illustrations that you can relate to most! One thing is for sure – even if the experiences differ, dogs bring endless love and joy to our lives in any case! If you like what you see, have a look at other Angel’s illustrations where she depicts the way you see yourself vs the way your dog sees you.
Written by: Julija Televičiūt, Source URL: http://www.boredpanda.com/dog-lover-vs-parent-illustration-kelly-angel/
Whether you’re a dog lover or a dog parent we thought that you will enjoy making a healthy and tasty treat to your four-legged buddy so we put out a recipe for such a treat. We thought this could be fun to share.
We decided to call the following recipe, “Peanut Butter Buddies”. Last night it was dog-tested, dog-approved and dog-gone-loved by the inspector in charge Pancholina. “Yep, it’s totally a real tail-wagger!”
It was completely gone really fast too!
So without further ado, here is a real healthy and delicious treat that any dog lover can be proud to give to pooch!
Peanut Butter Buddy Treats
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- ¼ cup of peanut butter (ideally natural)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of raw oats (oatmeal)
- Preheat oven to 375
- In large mixing bowl combine water, peanut butter & vegetable oil
- Gradually mix in flour & then the oatmeal
- Roll dough to ¼” thickness & cut with cookie cutter
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 20-25 minutes for a soft cookie-consistency
- Bake up to 35 minutes for more of a hard, dog-biscuit consistency
- Cool & store in zip-lock bags until all are devoured by your 4-legged buddy
Try it out and if it comes out good then give us a like and share it as well!